Minnesota Hockey HEP Quiz
Welcome to the Minnesota Hockey HEP Quiz section! As part of your participation in Minnesota Hockey, one (1) parent from each family is encouraged to read the “Sports and Your Child” booklet and then take the Minnesota Hockey HEP Parent quiz. Instructions are listed below. If you have any questions, please contact your association’s ACE Director.
Special Note: At the conclusion of each month from October to January, families will be randomly selected from all quiz participants. Selected families will receive prizes including tickets to a MN Wild game, as well other monthly prizes! Winners will be posted here as well as notified via email at the end of each month! All quiz participants will also be eligible for the grand prize drawing from our friends at CSM Lodging.
Grand Prize Includes:
- 1 Hotel Package from CSM Lodging
Monthly Prizes Include:
- 2 Pair of Tickets to a Minnesota Wild game
- 6 Pair of Tickets to a Minnesota Golden Gophers hockey game
- $825 camp registration from Peak Hockey Performance Camps
- $700 worth of custom team BladeTape from BladeTape.com
- $160 worth of All Star Packages from OnlineStickhandling.com
- $195 camp registration from Laura Stamm Powerskating Clinic
- $100 gift certificate from HockeyShot.com
- $100 gift certificate from TotalHockey.net
- And more coming soon!!!!
Instructions for Completing the Minnesota Hockey HEP Parent Quiz:
1. Read the “Sports and Your Child” booklet – The booklet serves as the parent manual for the HEP program. It combines three components: Skill Development, Coaching Excellence, and Fair Play. “Sports and Your Child” is available from your local hockey association at no cost. For your copy of the “Sports and Your Child” booklet, please contact your association ACE Coordinator or association president.
2. Take the Minnesota Hockey HEP Parent Quiz – One (1) parent from each family is encouraged to take the quiz. Before seeing your quiz results, you will select your district and association as well as enter your name and email. Your information will be used to verify that you took the quiz, recorded to track your quiz score, and update you on new HEP program information.